Saturday 19 March 2011

After Action Report: Bloc Weekend 2011

Dear Techno,

I'm sorry about all the horrible things I said about you. I didn't really mean any of it, you just have to understand that I really like drum and bass, and sometimes I say things I don't mean.

I'm sorry I said you weren't fun.
I'm sorry I said you were just for the French.
I'm sorry I said you were just for the Germans.
I'm sorry I called you Belgian.
I'm sorry that I said people can't dance to you.
I'm sorry I said you were just boom boom boom boom for three hours with all build and no drops.
Most of all, I'm sorry I said you were boring.

I just didn't understand that you were different. I see now that I was wrong. I was prejudiced and I let that get in the way of my better judgement. I just have a short attention span, but that is flaw with me, and not with you.

I'm sorry Techno, let's put all the horribleness behind us. If you'll still have me, can we be friends?

xxxx



PS. At least you're not Trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment